The profiles for PAL customers consist of the following geographic, demographic, and behavior factors. Please note that PAL has multiple target segments, individual consumers (retail, wholesale), and restaurants.
- fresh fish products are important part of their diet
- price is of little concern
- quality plays a very important factor
- obtain food products at specialty stores such as Gourmet shops/Mail order
- The immediate target is the major metropolitan areas in the Southeastern United States; Louisville, Lexington, Cincinnati, Nashville.
- Total targeted population is over 4,000,000
- The immediate target is major client contracts in larger upscale metropolitan areas such New York City, Miami, and Chicago.
- Total targeted population is, 11,500,000
- Have attended college or graduate school.
- Tend to patronize higher-quality restaurants.
- Are cognizant about food diversity and presentation.
- Are willing to pay a premium for higher quality, products.
- High value is attributed to top quality products.
Copyright 2012, Kentucky State University - Frankfort, KY 40601
Renee Koerner, Pres., Big Fish Farms, Inc. Bellevue, Kentucky